Applicants who have a command of the English language and wish to settle elsewhere in Canada, but not in Quebec, will be accommodated favourably if they meet the following conditions:
- To be between 21 and 49 years old.
- To have a university diploma, such as: high-level technician, engineer, a Bachelor’s Degree, a Master’s Degree, a Ph.D., etc.
- To have at least four years of recent work experience.
- To have an excellent knowledge of the English or French language equivalent to first language of use.
- To have a sufficient knowledge (but no obligatory) of the French or English language like second language of use. Canada has two official languages: French and English.
- For married candidates, the spouse must have at least an education level that is equivalent to secondary school or more (Bachelor’s Degree, etc.).
- To have if possible family in Canada (not obligatory).
- To have the means of providing for their needs during their installation in Canada.
[Top of page]
The province of destination in Canada can be: Ontario, which is the economic lung of Canada, Alberta, rich oil province of Canada, British Columbia, etc.
In all these provinces the language of use is English. Everyday life is carried out in English (schools, universities, administration, supermarkets, newspapers, television, etc.).