Important documents required for demand of permanent residency:
To make their request, each client must send, by D.H.L. International, a priority post letter or registered letter or e-mail to the address : email@example.com that includes a complete detailed curriculum vitae including the following information:
- Birthplace, date of birth, exact present address, telephone number, Fax number and e-mail address.
- Indicate the number of dependant children, their age and their occupation.
- List all diplomas obtained.
- Your current employment and the exact description of your work.
- Your knowledge of languages: French, English, other. Indicate the level of proficiency: average, good or excellent.
- Indicate if you want to settle in French-speaking Quebec or in the remainder of Anglophone Canada.
- If you are married, you must also send a detailed curriculum vitae of your partner (spouse, common-law partner, husband) and you must provide the same information indicated above for your partner (spouse, common-law partner, husband). This is obligatory.
If you use e-mail, you must send this information directly in the body of the message. You should not join parts, because they will not be open due to the data-processing viruses (thus no attachements of C.V.’s, documents, texts, etc. All information must be in body of text).
Your E-mail address must be a valid one and be operational.
Please let us know any changes of your E-mail address, street address or telephone number. It's important to keep contact all the time.